Volunteering makes you feel good!
Volunteering for Wellbeing is a Bridges Centre initiative.
Preservation of your privacy is important to Bridges Centre and we are committed to letting you know how we use your personal information and to making only responsible use of your data. We fully adhere to the GDPR regulations (May 2018).
References to “we”, “us”, or “our” in this Privacy Notice are references to the Bridges Centre, a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales, registered company number: 3853667; and a charity registered in England and Wales, registered charity number: 1079085.
- Information about you
- We will collect personal information from you when you enquire about our activities, take up employment with us, become involved in the organisation as a volunteer, service user or in any other capacity. This may include your name, title, email address, physical address, telephone numbers and job title. We may also ask for some additional, non-personal information.
- Our use of this information
- Your personal information will only be used for internal record keeping, and to provide you with information about services and events which we think you may be interested in. Your information will not be divulged to any third party without your permission. We will not retain your information for any longer than is necessary. Employment data will be held for a maximum time of 6 years after leaving.
- We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us.
- Communications in connection with Bridges may be sent by e-mail. Whilst we endeavour to keep our systems and communications protected against viruses and other harmful effects we cannot bear responsibility for all communications being virus-free.
- Access to your information and correction
- You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to Beth Baker (Bridges’ Centre Data Protection Officer), Bridges Community Centre, Drybridge House, Wonastow Road, Monmouth, NP25 5AS or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to view, amend, control, correct or delete the personal information that we hold.
- Web Cookies
- This website does not deploy web cookies.
- Other information
- This privacy notice may be updated from time to time, so please check it periodically.
- If you have any concerns about the way we are handling your data and you have not been able to contact Beth Baker (Bridges’ Data Protection Officer) or this has not answered your query, you are able to contact the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) on 0303 123 1113.